Spicer Spicer® axles are designed to deliver maximum performance for off-highway machines. Our innovative axles offer features and specifications to accommodate specific application needs.
We meticulously engineer our designs – single-reduction, planetary, specialty and transaxle lines – to provide reliable performance and easy, low-cost service, and with a wide variety of options, allow you to customize the products to suit your needs.
Our global manufacturing footprint offers the option of local axle supply wherever our customers are located.
- Load ratings from 1,200 to 140,000 pounds (545 to 63,600 kg)
- Single source for the widest range of off-highway axles
- Axle platforms feature a wide range of track widths, foundation service brakes, parking brakes, vehicle frame attachments, and biasing differential options
Features & Benefits
- Axle features can be customized to meet the specific needs of each application
- Engineered to deliver maximum performance in any environment
- Durable axle designs provide easy, low-cost service and maintenance
Trans-Auto offers service och spare parts to Clark-Hurth, Spicer, Sige, ComAxle och Kirkstall. We also bring driveshafts from Spicer Drive Shaft to the market..
Trans-Auto also sells Axletech axles. Please contact us for more information